®@ÑÐØm ½ ®@ÑÐØm ½

:-\

This is your idea of random? I thought it would be more abstract... Like an animation I once made called Psycholapse... This has better graphics than mine, and overall, it's a pretty good animation... Too much to load though...

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

That's it?!

Wow, excellent graphics and style! I was disappointed that it ended so quickly and abruptly. Other than that, great job.

Reading Rainbow Reading Rainbow

Wow

I didn't laugh once... Was this supposed to be funny?

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Excellent!

Man, I wish I knew how to do this kind of stuff with Flash... I would do something along these lines... That is, combining various elements from vintage games to create a new game, and add some of my own humor and what not... There is so much potential! Too bad I'm lazy! :P Anyways, this was REALLY good, even though I didn't finish it... I'll give it a shot again later... Oh, and here's a little secret cheat for those of you having trouble getting past the Golden Axe stage- Right click and go to Play, it will skip the stage and take you to the final boss!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Aww man!

I spent hours playing this game, and I got so far, only to accidently close the window! Argh!! Now I'm left with blue balls... Haha, just kiddin ;) Great game, I wish I could have actually gotten to the sex part... :\

Clock Assassin VI Clock Assassin VI

AAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!

YOU GUYS OWN!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES!!!! YES!!!!!!!