Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Excellent!

Man, I wish I knew how to do this kind of stuff with Flash... I would do something along these lines... That is, combining various elements from vintage games to create a new game, and add some of my own humor and what not... There is so much potential! Too bad I'm lazy! :P Anyways, this was REALLY good, even though I didn't finish it... I'll give it a shot again later... Oh, and here's a little secret cheat for those of you having trouble getting past the Golden Axe stage- Right click and go to Play, it will skip the stage and take you to the final boss!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Aww man!

I spent hours playing this game, and I got so far, only to accidently close the window! Argh!! Now I'm left with blue balls... Haha, just kiddin ;) Great game, I wish I could have actually gotten to the sex part... :\

Clock Assassin VI Clock Assassin VI

AAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!

YOU GUYS OWN!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES!!!! YES!!!!!!!

-Marooned- -Marooned-

WHAT!?!?!?

Ok, I walked into a cave, entered a password and pushed a button, suddenly my plane is repaired and I win?? That would have been a cool game if it had better graphics and there was more to it.

AWO demo AWO demo

Cool game man!

Hey, really great idea you came up with here! I like this game, all it needs is some sound... I got killed by the sniper after detaining the skeleton dude. Anyways, I checked this out after reading your post about Doomed City 3, which I replied to, answering your question. I'll be sure to play this game again. Drop me a line if you want. Yahoo & AOL Messenger: phubans