®@ÑÐØm ½ ®@ÑÐØm ½

:-\

This is your idea of random? I thought it would be more abstract... Like an animation I once made called Psycholapse... This has better graphics than mine, and overall, it's a pretty good animation... Too much to load though...

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

That's it?!

Wow, excellent graphics and style! I was disappointed that it ended so quickly and abruptly. Other than that, great job.

Reading Rainbow Reading Rainbow

Wow

I didn't laugh once... Was this supposed to be funny?

Vampire Hunter INA Vampire Hunter INA

Not bad...

I watched both. Great graphics and animation for a Flash, although the animation seems a little stiff (the vampires just stand there and let her kill them). The downside is the voice acting... It's very poor. Everyone sounds so dull and emotionless. The main character sounds like a hick or something. I did like the choice of music though. And yes, this plot is pretty cliche (half-vampire kills other vampires: D from Vampire Hunter D, Alucard from Castlevania, and Blade from the movie)

Suzukisan (Subtitled!) Suzukisan (Subtitled!)

Failed to really impress me

Eh, this movie was so so... I didn't think the song was right for this animation... If you're going for the crazy Japanese feel, you might want to try something faster and more in-your-face. Other than that, it was a good effort.

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Heh

Well what can I say? It's Final Fantasy! I still love it, despite the flood of sick, scrawny, pasty-white, acne-faced fanboys that feel the same way about it that I do.

Cyan's Conflict - Final Cyan's Conflict - Final

Nice

I thought this was actually pretty good... I'm intrested in what will happen next.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Nice

I can see why this is at #2. Creepy and beautiful, both at once, very well done!

DBZ Dende&popo DBZ Dende&popo

DUDE

HAHA, THAT WAS GREAT! There needs to be more wacked out animations like that here on newgrounds! Hahaha.

Dogmonkey responds:

Thanks! The sound will be fixed!!! (I don't feel like saying that alot more!!!)

Big Mistake Part 3 Big Mistake Part 3

This is for all 3

Well Ryan, I must say I thought it was pretty good, but you know, it did have it's flaws, so it's getting a 7. Now Ryan, I could have given this short series higher ratings in everything, but, a lot of the things were borrowed, if you will. The style was great, but it was Ren & Stimpy inspired, Ryan, so that brought the "Style" score down by -1 point for less originality. Another thing that I noticed here, Ryan, was that your little soundtrack appears in various other popular Flash animations. Other than that, I'm proud of you Ryan, you did a damn good job.